This edition: People, Not Profit: Merck's Battle Against River B
Original tape date: March 18, 2014.
First aired: March 24, 2014.
Speaker: Dr. P. Roy Vagelos, M.D., former CEO of Merck and former head of the Merck research labs. The Inaugural Seminar in the HSBC Student Series on Ethics and Accountability. Sponsored by the Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity. Taped at Baruch College, March 18, 2014.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm