This edition: People, Not Profit: Merck's Battle Against River B
Original tape date: March 18, 2014.
First aired: March 24, 2014.
Speaker: Dr. P. Roy Vagelos, M.D., former CEO of Merck and former head of the Merck research labs. The Inaugural Seminar in the HSBC Student Series on Ethics and Accountability. Sponsored by the Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity. Taped at Baruch College, March 18, 2014.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm