This edition: Mr. New York: The Lew Rudin Legacy
Original tape date: March 21, 2014.
First aired: June 2, 2014.
Speakers include: Seymour Lachman, Bill Rudin, David Dinkins, Jay Kriegel. Moderator: Jack S. Nyman. Presented by The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute, the Zicklin School of Business and Real Estate Weekly, in association with ABNY and NYBC.
David N. Dinkins 106th Mayor of NYC
Jay Kriegel Senior Advisor, Related Companies
Senator Seymour P. Lachman Writer; Dean, Hugh Carey Institute for Government Reform, Wagner College
Jack Nyman Executive Director, The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute
William C. Rudin Chairman, Association for a Better New York
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm