This edition: Standards For Asset Management In Real Estate
Original tape date: May 13, 2014.
First aired: June 23, 2014.
The Inaugural ISO55000 Conference for the United States: Introducing the New International Series of Standards for Asset Management in Real Estate & Infrastructure. Presented by the Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute, Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College/CUNY, in association with the Institute of Asset Management and the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Participants include Keith Hamer, Sodexo; Tom Smith, Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison; Scott Morris, Genzyme; Thomas Prendergast, Metropolitan Transportation Authority, former Governor David Paterson. Moderator: Jack S. Nyman, Newman Institute.
Taped May 13, 2014 at the William and Anita Newman Conference Center, Baruch College.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm