This edition: Healthcare Master Builders
Original tape date: June 4, 2014.
First aired: June 23, 2014.
Leading healthcare development and construction professionals examine new prescriptions for planning, financing and building state-of-the art facilities. Part 1: Hospital Professionals; Part 2: Design and Construction Professionals. Moderator: Michael K. De Chiara, Senior Partner, Zetlin & De Chiara LLP. Co-sponsored by The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute/Baruch College Zicklin School of Business. Taped June 4, 2014 at the Harvard Club, New York
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm