This edition: Corporate Integrity and Transparency: Stories from the Frontline
Original tape date: October 2, 2014.
First aired: October 20, 2014.
Speaker: Robert J. Jackson Jr., Associate Professor of Law, and Co-Director of the Ira M. Millstein Center for Global Markets and Corporate Ownership at Columbia Law School. Jackson, Jr. will discuss ways in which he believes the American marketplace falls short of the ideal in the areas of transparency and accountability. HSBC Student Series on Ethics and Accountability.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm