This edition: American Whistleblower Tour
Original tape date: October 21, 2014.
First aired: November 10, 2014.
The first stop in the Government Accountability Project’s 2014-2015 annual American Whistleblower Tour, which seeks to educate the public about the important role whistleblowers play in promoting government and corporate accountability by presenting the first-hand stories of historic whistleblowers who disclosed corporate fraud. Guest speakers: Jon Oberg, former researcher at the Department of Education; Sherron Watkins, former Vice President of Enron Corporation. Additional guests: Louis Clark, president, Government Accountability Project; Jennifer M. Pacella, Asst. Prof. of Law, Baruch College; Jordan A. Thomas, attorney and media commentator on corporate ethics and whistleblower issues. Taped October 21, 2014 at Baruch College/CUNY.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm