This edition: Place Not Race: A New Vision Of Opportunity In America
Original tape date: December 2, 2014.
First aired: March 2, 2015.
Guest Speaker: Sheryll Cashin, Prof. of Law at Georgetown University. The Lillie and Nathan Ackerman Lecture Series on Equality and Justice/School of Public Affairs, Baruch College. Taped Dec. 2, 2014 at Baruch College.
Sheryll Cashin Professor of Law, Georgetown University
- The Dreamer and the Day Laborer: Two Faces of the Immigrants' Rights Movement
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 3 - 4:00pm
- The Dynamic of Climate Change and Migration: the Public Policy Impact on International Governments and Local Cities
- Tuesday, May 1 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 4:00pm