This edition: Place Not Race: A New Vision Of Opportunity In America
Original tape date: December 2, 2014.
First aired: March 2, 2015.
Guest Speaker: Sheryll Cashin, Prof. of Law at Georgetown University. The Lillie and Nathan Ackerman Lecture Series on Equality and Justice/School of Public Affairs, Baruch College. Taped Dec. 2, 2014 at Baruch College.
Sheryll Cashin Professor of Law, Georgetown University
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule