This edition: A New Standard for Valuing Your Assets in Real Estate and Infrastructure
Original tape date: May 13, 2014.
The Inaugural ISO 55000 Conference for the United States, Part 2" Presented by The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute, Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College/CUNY and The University of Wisconsin-Madison. Participants include Joanna Rosato, US General Services Administration; Linda Aronson, JLL; Matthias Ebinger, New York Presbyterian; Michael Zetlin, Zetlin & De Chiara, LLP. Moderator: Jack S. Nyman, Newman Institute. Taped May 13, 2014.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm