This edition: A New Standard for Valuing Your Assets in Real Estate and Infrastructure
Original tape date: May 13, 2014.
The Inaugural ISO 55000 Conference for the United States, Part 2" Presented by The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute, Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College/CUNY and The University of Wisconsin-Madison. Participants include Joanna Rosato, US General Services Administration; Linda Aronson, JLL; Matthias Ebinger, New York Presbyterian; Michael Zetlin, Zetlin & De Chiara, LLP. Moderator: Jack S. Nyman, Newman Institute. Taped May 13, 2014.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm