This edition: Trading High in the Sky: Transfer of Development Rights, Part 1 of 2
Original tape date: February 26, 2015.
Keynote Speaker: Carl Weisbrod, Chairman, NYC Planning Commission. Presented by Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute of the Zicklin School of Business/Baruch College, in assoc. with NYC Dept. of City Planning. Taped Feb. 26, 2015.
Carl Weisbrod Chairman, NYC Planning Commission
- The Dreamer and the Day Laborer: Two Faces of the Immigrants' Rights Movement
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 3 - 4:00pm
- The Dynamic of Climate Change and Migration: the Public Policy Impact on International Governments and Local Cities
- Tuesday, May 1 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 4:00pm