This edition: Saving the Neighborhood: Racially Restrictive Covenants, Law, and Social Norms
Original tape date: April 21, 2015.
The Lillie and Nathan Ackerman Lecture Series on Equality and Justice. Speaker: Richard R.W. Brooks, Charles Keller Beekman Professor of Law, Columbia University. Taped at Baruch College, April 21, 2015.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm