This edition: Saving the Neighborhood: Racially Restrictive Covenants, Law, and Social Norms
Original tape date: April 21, 2015.
The Lillie and Nathan Ackerman Lecture Series on Equality and Justice. Speaker: Richard R.W. Brooks, Charles Keller Beekman Professor of Law, Columbia University. Taped at Baruch College, April 21, 2015.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm