This edition: Hudson Yards District at Ten, New York's Newest Neighborhood Takes Shape, Part 1
Original tape date: June 18, 2015.
First aired: October 12, 2015.
Jack S.Nyman, Executive Director, The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute
Daniel L. Doctoroff, Former CEO, Bloomberg L.P.
Frank Ruchala, Deputy Director, Zoning Division, NYC Department of City Planning
L. Jay Cross, President, Related Hudson Yards
Recorded on June 18, 2015 at Baruch College.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm