This edition: Hudson Yards District at Ten, New York's Newest Neighborhood Takes Shape, Part 2
Original tape date: June 18, 2015.
First aired: October 19, 2015.
Richard Barth, Senior Advisor for Land Use and Housing Strategies, Capalino + Company
Joe Rose, President, Rose Urban Strategies
Sandy Hornick, Principal, Hornick Consulting
Anna Hayes Levin, Former Member, Community Board 4
Ann Weisbrod, Former President, Hudson Yards Development Corporation
Bruce E. Mosler, Chairman, Global Brokerage, Cushman & Wakefield
Alan Chun, Senior vice President, Development, US Office Division, Bropokfield Property Partners
Paul Januszewski, Vice President for Planning, Rockrose Development Corp
Joe Restuccia, Executive Director, Clinton Housing Development Corporation
Edith Hsu-Chen, Manhattan Director, New York City Department of City Planning
Jack S.Nyman, Executive Director, The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute
Recorded on June 18, 2015 at Baruch College.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm