This edition: Outstanding Nonprofit Board Leadership: A Conversation with the Winners of the 2015 Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
Original tape date: September 21, 2015.
First aired: October 26, 2015.
Recorded on September 21, 2015 at Baruch College
David M. LaGreca, Executive Director, VCG Governance Matters
David S. Birdsell, PhD, Dean, Baruch College School of Public Affairs and Chair of the Board, VCG Governance Matters
Adam Mansky, Director of Operations, Center for Court Innovation, Chair-Elect, Transportation Alternatives
Patricia Hedley, CEO, The Path Ahead, Chair, Reach the World
Lesley Rosenthal, SVP, General Counsel and Secretary, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Vice President, The New York Bar Foundation
Dr. Robert A. Scott, Professor Emeritus & University Professor, Adelphi University, Board Member, Global Kids
Michael Stellman, PRC Management, Director of Maintenance Operations, Board President, Queens Community House
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm