This edition: A Conversation with Outstanding Board Leaders
Original tape date: September 21, 2016.
First aired: October 17, 2016.
Governance Matters and the Baruch College Center for Nonprofit Strategy and Management in the Austin W. Marxe School of Public and International Affairs presents the Brooke Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership - A Conversation with Outstanding Board Leaders.
Intro: Barbara Paxton, Acting Program Officer, Governance Matters. Moderator: David S. Birdsell, PhD, Dean, School of Public and International Affairs, Baruch College and Special Assistant to the President for Institutional Effectiveness.
David S. Birdsell Dean, School of Public and International Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Donna Jakubovitz President, DOROT
Jose Jara Chair, Leake & Watts
Amanda Low Vice-Chair, Storefront Academy
Suzy Marquard Chair, GallopNYC
Barbara Paxton Acting Program Officer, Governance Matters
Maxine Rockoff Board Member, Union Settlement
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Marxe Global Insights: The Crisis In Venezuela
- Tuesday, June 4 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 8 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 9 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 11 - 3:00pm
- Marxe Issues - Lessons from the Forever Wars: A conversation with U.S. Army War College Fellows
- Thursday, May 16 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 18 - 9:00am
- Sunday, May 19 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, May 21 - 3:00pm