This edition: Blood in the Water: The Attica Prison Uprising of 1971 and Why it Matters Today
Original tape date: October 5, 2016.
First aired: November 7, 2016.
The Baruch College Austin W. Marxe School of Public and International Affairs presents the Lillie and Nathan Ackerman Lecture Series on Equality and Justice:
BLOOD IN THE WATER: The Attica Prison Uprising of 1971 and Why it Matters Today.
with Dr. Heather Ann Thompson, The University of Michigan. Introductions by David Birdsell and Rosalyn Engelman. Recorded on 10-5-16 @ Baruch College
David S. Birdsell Dean, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Dr. Heather Ann Thompson The University of Michigan
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Tuesday, November 7 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 9 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm