This edition: Blood in the Water: The Attica Prison Uprising of 1971 and Why it Matters Today
Original tape date: October 5, 2016.
First aired: November 7, 2016.
The Baruch College Austin W. Marxe School of Public and International Affairs presents the Lillie and Nathan Ackerman Lecture Series on Equality and Justice:
BLOOD IN THE WATER: The Attica Prison Uprising of 1971 and Why it Matters Today.
with Dr. Heather Ann Thompson, The University of Michigan. Introductions by David Birdsell and Rosalyn Engelman. Recorded on 10-5-16 @ Baruch College
David S. Birdsell Dean, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Dr. Heather Ann Thompson The University of Michigan
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule