This edition: Campaign '16 @ Baruch presents Polls Apart -- A Country Divided!
Original tape date: November 15, 2016.
First aired: November 28, 2016.
Polls Apart -- A Country Divided! What the pollsters missed and got right is discussed by the panel. Director of Baruch College Survey Research, Mickey Blum and participate, as well.
Moderator: Grace Rauh, NY1 Politics Reporter.
Gary Langer, President, Langer Research Associates;
Glen Bolger, Partner and Co-founder, Public Opinion Strategies;
Nick Gourevitch, Partner and Managing Director, Global Strategy Group;
David Jones, Professor of Political Science, Weissman School of Arts & Sciences.
Taped: November 15, 2016.
Micheline Blum Distinguished Lecturer and Director, Baruch Colelge Survey Research, Baruch College School of Public Affairs
Glen Bolger Partner and Co-founder, Public Opinion Strategies
Nick Gourevitch Partner and Managing Director, Global Strategy Group
Dr. David Jones Professor of Political Science, Weissman School of Arts & Sciences, Baruch College/CUNY
Gary Langer President, Langer Research Associates
Grace Rauh Political Reporter, NY1
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm