This edition: Dedication of the Austin W. Marxe School of Public and International Affairs at Baruch College
Original tape date: May 24, 2017.
First aired: June 26, 2017.
Welcome: David S. Birdsell, Marxe Dean, Austin W. Marxe School of Public and International Affairs
Greetings: Max Berger ’68, President, The Baruch College Fund & Larry Zicklin ’57, Chairman, The Baruch College Fund
Dedication: Mitchel B. Wallerstein, President, Baruch College
Remarks: Austin W. Marxe ‘65
Recorded May 24, 2017 at Baruch College.
Max Berger President, The Baruch College Fund
David S. Birdsell Dean, Austin W. Marxe School of Public and International Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Austin W. Marxe President, AWM Investment
Dr. Mitchel B. Wallerstein President, Baruch College/CUNY
Larry Zicklin Chairman, The Baruch College Fund
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule