This edition: Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
Original tape date: September 26, 2017.
First aired: November 7, 2017.
The winner and finalists from this year's Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership sat down with David Birdsell, Marxe Dean of the Austin W. Marxe School of Public and International Affairs at Baruch College, and Chair of Governance Matters, for a frank conversation about what makes their Boards-and their organizations-successful.
Alex Askew President/CEO, BCA Global
David S. Birdsell Dean, Austin W. Marxe School of Public and International Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Kimberly Harris CEO, America Needs You
Jennifer Mitchell Executive Director, The HOPE Program
Paul Neuman Chair, The HOPE Program
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule