This edition: Marxe Issues Democracy in Peril: Defending Our Voting Rights
Original tape date: October 9, 2018.
First aired: October 23, 2018.
The distinguished panel includes: Susan Lerner, president of Common Cause NY; Melissa Mark-Viverito, senior advisor Latino Victory and former Speaker of the NY City Council; Ezra Rosenberg, Co-Director of the "Voting Rights Project" for the Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law and Professor Douglas Muzzio of the Austin Marxe School of Public and International Affairs, specializing in American voting behavior, city politics and the founder and chief pollster at Baruch Survey Research. Marxe Dean, David Birdsell moderates the program. Taped: October 9, 2018 @ Baruch College/CUNY.
David S. Birdsell Dean, Austin W. Marxe School of Public and International Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Ms. Susan Lerner Executive Director, Common Cause New York
Hon. Melissa Mark-Viverito Senior Advisor, Latino Victory and Former Speaker, New York City Council
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Professor, Austin Marxe School of Public and International Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Ezra Rosenberg Co-Director, "Voting Rights Project", Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Marxe Issues Public Policy Breakfast
- Tuesday, February 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, February 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 2 - 9:00am
- Sunday, March 3 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, March 5 - 3:00pm
- Marxe Issues - Napa/Mexico & Canada
- Tuesday, March 12 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 16 - 9:00am
- Sunday, March 17 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule