Latest edition: Doctrinal Dimension: Islam
First aired: June 14, 2010.
Focuses on the study of Islam and considers the "second dimensional triangle" formed by doctrine, ethics, and society. Students see how Islamic doctrines and ethical practices work together to shape Islamic society. Key Islamic concepts covered in discussion include "The Five Pillars of Islam" (a.k.a. The Five Articles of the Islamic Faith), shirk, shari'a, jihad, the holy Qu'ran, and the meaning behind the prayer ritual.
- Doctrinal Dimension: Christianity
- Wednesday, May 22 - 1:00pm
- Doctrinal Dimension: Conservative Christianity
- Wednesday, May 29 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Doctrinal Dimension: Sacred vs. Secular
- Wednesday, June 5 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Doctrinal Dimension: Islam
- Wednesday, June 12 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Doctrinal Dimension: African American Islam
- Wednesday, June 19 - 7:00am, 1:00pm