Latest edition: Doctrinal Dimension: Islam
First aired: June 14, 2010.
Focuses on the study of Islam and considers the "second dimensional triangle" formed by doctrine, ethics, and society. Students see how Islamic doctrines and ethical practices work together to shape Islamic society. Key Islamic concepts covered in discussion include "The Five Pillars of Islam" (a.k.a. The Five Articles of the Islamic Faith), shirk, shari'a, jihad, the holy Qu'ran, and the meaning behind the prayer ritual.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Where the Dimensions Meet: Violence, Science and Spirituality
- Wednesday, August 27 - 6:00am
- Saturday, August 30 - 7:00am
- Putting It All Together
- Wednesday, August 20 - 6:00am
- Saturday, August 23 - 7:00am
- Religion: New Directions
- Wednesday, August 13 - 6:00am
- Saturday, August 16 - 7:00am
- New Religious Movements
- Wednesday, August 6 - 6:00am
- Saturday, August 9 - 7:00am