Latest edition: Thomas DiNapoli: New York State ComptrollerTweet
Original tape date: January 31, 2017.
First aired: February 1, 2017.
The Trump presidency will - possibly - have a negative impact on New York's finances: healthcare ($5.7B), sanctuary cities ($7B), immigration ($7.5B), climate change. New York State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli emphasizes the word "possibly" as the White House has not presented the details of these executive orders.
Hon. Thomas P. DiNapoli New York State Comptroller, New York State Comptroller's Office
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am