Latest edition: Thomas DiNapoli: New York State ComptrollerTweet
Original tape date: January 31, 2017.
First aired: February 1, 2017.
The Trump presidency will - possibly - have a negative impact on New York's finances: healthcare ($5.7B), sanctuary cities ($7B), immigration ($7.5B), climate change. New York State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli emphasizes the word "possibly" as the White House has not presented the details of these executive orders.
Hon. Thomas P. DiNapoli New York State Comptroller, New York State Comptroller's Office
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am