This edition: Joseph Mercurio/Luis Miranda
Original tape date: October 23, 2001.
Host Doug Muzzio speaks with Joseph Mercurio, a veteran political analyst and campaign consultant, and Luis Miranda, director of the Office of Hispanic Affairs during Mayor Koch's administration and an advisor to Fernando Ferrer during his Mayoral campaign. They discuss the current factors that effect the campaigns of the men running for the office of mayor and what the future holds for politics in NYC.
Joseph Mercurio President, National Political Services, Inc.
Luis Miranda Campaign Consultant, Bronx
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am