This edition: Democratic Mayoral CandidatesTweet
Original tape date: August 1, 2001.
Interviews with the candidates for Democratic nominee in the 2001 New York City mayoral race. Candidates Alan Hevesi, Peter Vallone, Mark Green and Fernando Ferrer sit down with host Professor Doug Muzzio and discuss why they are the most qualified candidate for the position of Mayor of New York City.
Fernando Ferrer Mayoral Candidate (D)
Mark J. Green Former New York Mayoral Candidate, New York City
Alan Hevesi Comptroller, New York State
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Hon. Peter Vallone, Sr. Founder and Head, VPAC
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am