This edition: CUNY after the World Trade Center attackTweet
Original tape date: September 20, 2001.
The Chancellor and Executive Vice Chancellor of CUNY discuss how the City University community has been affected by the attack on the World Trade Center in September, 2001, and how CUNY has been dealing with its aftermath.
Chanc. Matthew Goldstein Chancellor, City University of New York/CUNY
Dr. Louise Mirrer Executive Vice Chancellor, City University of New York/CUNY
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule