This edition: CUNY after the World Trade Center attackTweet
Original tape date: September 20, 2001.
The Chancellor and Executive Vice Chancellor of CUNY discuss how the City University community has been affected by the attack on the World Trade Center in September, 2001, and how CUNY has been dealing with its aftermath.
Chanc. Matthew Goldstein Chancellor, City University of New York/CUNY
Dr. Louise Mirrer Executive Vice Chancellor, City University of New York/CUNY
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am