This edition: Charles Strozier on NYC after the WTC tragedy
Original tape date: February 7, 2002.
September 11, 2001 was a day of terror for New Yorkers. Lives lost and others shattered. Feelings of anxiety and dread, re-examination and reflection. How did we change? How are we coping?
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Charles Strozier Co-Director, Center on Violence, John Jay College of Criminal Justice/CUNY
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am