This edition: Katherine Oliver
Original tape date: January 7, 2003.
In this edition, the commissioner of the Mayor’s Office of film, theater, and broadcasting discusses how film and other forms of media aid the promotion of NYC and what her office does for people who want to capture the city on film.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Katherine Oliver Commissioner, Mayor’s Office of Film, Theater and Broadcasting, City of New York
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am