This edition: Grayson Dantzic, on "Jerry Dantzic's New York: The Fifties in FocusTweet
Original tape date: October 21, 2003.
Jerry Dantzic’s remarkable photos depict New York City during the 1950’s in an extremely distinct way. Host Doug Muzzio sits down with Dantzic’s son, Grayson, and discusses his father’s contribution to the photography community and the progress of the documentary examining Jerry’s life. In particular, Grayson explains his inspiration to show the world his father’s unparalleled experiences by providing incite into the emotions behind his father’s pictures.
Grayson Dantzic Archivist, Jerry Dantzic Archives
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am