This edition: Grayson Dantzic, on "Jerry Dantzic's New York: The Fifties in FocusTweet
Original tape date: October 21, 2003.
Jerry Dantzic’s remarkable photos depict New York City during the 1950’s in an extremely distinct way. Host Doug Muzzio sits down with Dantzic’s son, Grayson, and discusses his father’s contribution to the photography community and the progress of the documentary examining Jerry’s life. In particular, Grayson explains his inspiration to show the world his father’s unparalleled experiences by providing incite into the emotions behind his father’s pictures.
Grayson Dantzic Archivist, Jerry Dantzic Archives
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am