This edition: Ronnie Lowenstein, Joseph Mercurio, Micheline Blum, David Birdsell.Tweet
Original tape date: January 28, 2004.
In the wake of the New Hampshire primary, City Talk’s host Doug Muzzio explores Presidential Nominee John Kerry’s shot to win the election and beat President Bush. To provide some answers and raise even more questions about the 2004 Presidential elections, Doug welcomes Joseph Mercurio, Micheline Blum, and David Birdsell.
Diana Fortuna President, Citizens Budget Commission
Ronnie Lowenstein Executive Director, Independent Budget Office
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am