This edition: Covering the Uninsured
Original tape date: February 10, 2004.
On the Wed. February 18 edition of “City Talk,” Doug Muzzio will speak to Shoshanna Sofaer, Robert P. Luciano Professor of Health Care Policy at the School of Public Affairs at Baruch College and an internationally recognized public health authority, and David Birdsell, professor at the School of Public Affairs and a public communication and strategy expert at Baruch College. The participants discuss the lack of health insurance coverage in New York and the nation—the nature and extent of the problem, its human and economic costs and the prospects and politics of universal health insurance coverage.
David S. Birdsell Dean, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Dr. Shoshanna Sofaer Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule