This edition: Mario Cuomo, former Governor of New York, (Pt. 1 of 2)Tweet
Original tape date: May 18, 2004.
In this episode of City Talk, Mario Cuomo, former Governor of New York, joins host Doug Muzzio. A Lincoln scholar, Cuomo just published his second book about the 16th President, and discusses the 2004 election, Iraq, religion, gay marriage, tax cuts and class warfare. Furthermore, the two men discuss how the Bush administration ought to adopt an array of policies that Lincoln successfully executed one hundred and fifty years ago.
Hon. Mario Cuomo Former Governor , State of New York
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am