This edition: Public Affairs Round-UpTweet
Original tape date: June 15, 2004.
Moderator: Doug Muzzio. Guests: Bob Liff, host of “CUNY Forum,” Thomas Halpern of Baruch College, and David Birdsell of Baruch College. Discussion of the upcoming election and other issues affecting New York City.
On this episode of City Talk, Host Doug Muzzio sits down with David Birdsell, Thomas Halpern and Bob Liff in order to understand what is happening within Public Affairs. They talk about the legacy of Ronald Reagan’s presidency, specifically looking at the economic, social and cultural implications of his public policy on America and also his great communication skills. Also discussed are the present day public policies and even religious issues that are affecting America today, as well as the problems associated with public protest.
David S. Birdsell Dean, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Thomas Halper, Ph.D. Chairman of the Political Scientist Dept., Baruch College/CUNY
Bob Liff Senior Vice President, George Arzt Communications
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am