This edition: Phil Reed, New York City CouncilTweet
Original tape date: June 29, 2004.
In this episode of City Talk host Doug Muzzio welcomes New York City Councilman Phil Reed and lawyer Ken Fisher to discuss City Council term limits. The “smart, tough, and fair straight-shooters” give their opinions on the gridlock in Albany, New York City public schools and Mayor Bloomberg. Specifically, the two men talk about their experiences with the current City Council and the lack of leadership within New York City politics.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Philip Reed Member, 8th District, Manhattan, New York City Council
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am