This edition: Jeff Plaut, Mike McKuenTweet
Original tape date: July 6, 2004.
On this episode of City Talk, Republican consultant Jeff Plaut and Democratic consultant Mike McKuen debate issues in the 2004 presidential election. They talk about John Kerry in regards to slow/lack of campaigning for funding, perspective candidates that could have been picked, the opaqueness of the Bush Administration, as well as the key aspects to look for within the coming election in order to understand who has the lead.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am