This edition: Jeff Plaut, Mike McKuenTweet
Original tape date: July 6, 2004.
On this episode of City Talk, Republican consultant Jeff Plaut and Democratic consultant Mike McKuen debate issues in the 2004 presidential election. They talk about John Kerry in regards to slow/lack of campaigning for funding, perspective candidates that could have been picked, the opaqueness of the Bush Administration, as well as the key aspects to look for within the coming election in order to understand who has the lead.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am