This edition: Jorge Ramos, author, "The Latino Wave: How Hispanics Will Elect the Next American President"Tweet
Original tape date: July 15, 2004.
Jorge Ramos, author of “The Latino Wave” discusses the impact of Hispanics on American elections, the double identity of American Hispanics and their eventual transition from the largest minority in the United States to the majority population of America.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Jorge Ramos Journalist/Author, Univision 41
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am