This edition: Jorge Ramos, author, "The Latino Wave: How Hispanics Will Elect the Next American President"Tweet
Original tape date: July 15, 2004.
Jorge Ramos, author of “The Latino Wave” discusses the impact of Hispanics on American elections, the double identity of American Hispanics and their eventual transition from the largest minority in the United States to the majority population of America.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Jorge Ramos Journalist/Author, Univision 41
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am