This edition: Gary Langer, Dir. of Polling at ABC NewsTweet
Original tape date: August 3, 2004.
City Talk’s own Doug Muzzio examines the post-convention polling of the 2004 Presidential election and is joined by Gary Langer, the director of Polling at ABC News. Reports indicate both positive and negative circumstances for the two candidates. For Kerry, most Americans see him as a strong leader who takes the correct stand on issues that concern the majority of the public. President Bush, on the other hand, has maintained his standing in the polls even with months of bad publicity because of 9/11.
Gary Langer Director of Polling, ABC News
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am