This edition: Gary Langer, Dir. of Polling at ABC NewsTweet
Original tape date: August 3, 2004.
City Talk’s own Doug Muzzio examines the post-convention polling of the 2004 Presidential election and is joined by Gary Langer, the director of Polling at ABC News. Reports indicate both positive and negative circumstances for the two candidates. For Kerry, most Americans see him as a strong leader who takes the correct stand on issues that concern the majority of the public. President Bush, on the other hand, has maintained his standing in the polls even with months of bad publicity because of 9/11.
Gary Langer Director of Polling, ABC News
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am