This edition: Norman Siegel on Civil LibertiesTweet
Original tape date: August 24, 2004.
Hosts Doug Muzzio and Ronnie Eldridge sit down with attorney Norman Siegel to discuss civil rights issues affecting American citizens today. They discuss the Federal Court’s ruling denying protesters request for a permit to rally in Central Park, the procedural differences in Federal and State Court, attorney Siegel’s predictions for how the case will turn out and finally, how all of this will eventually affect the future civil liberties of subsequent generations.
Ronnie M. Eldridge Host, Eldridge & Co.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Norman Siegel Director, The Freedom Legal Defense and Education Project
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am