This edition: Norman Siegel on Civil LibertiesTweet
Original tape date: August 24, 2004.
Hosts Doug Muzzio and Ronnie Eldridge sit down with attorney Norman Siegel to discuss civil rights issues affecting American citizens today. They discuss the Federal Court’s ruling denying protesters request for a permit to rally in Central Park, the procedural differences in Federal and State Court, attorney Siegel’s predictions for how the case will turn out and finally, how all of this will eventually affect the future civil liberties of subsequent generations.
Ronnie M. Eldridge Host, Eldridge & Co.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Norman Siegel Director, The Freedom Legal Defense and Education Project
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am