This edition: Dan Barry, New York Times columnist and author, "Pull Me Up," (Pt. 1 of 2)Tweet
Original tape date: November 16, 2004.
Author and columnist Dan Barry talks about his childhood growing up in the suburbs of New York City and his experiences as a journalist.
Dan Barry Columnist, New York Times
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule