This edition: Dan Barry, New York Times columnist and author, "Pull Me Up," (Pt. 2 of 2)Tweet
Original tape date: November 16, 2004.
City Talk’s Doug Muzzio sits down with New York Times columnist and author Dan Barry a second time to discuss his book, Pull Me Up. This memoir describes Mr. Barry’s life and depicts what it was like growing up in a traditionally Irish family.
Dan Barry Columnist, New York Times
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am