This edition: Richard Schwartz, newspaper columnistTweet
Original tape date: March 15, 2005.
Mr. Schwartz talks about what it was like being Rudy Giuliani's senior policy advisor, working on welfare reform with Senator Moynihan, and the difficulty of reorganizing the Human Resources Administration. He also discusses the sale of the WNYC radio and television stations and other privatization of previously city owned businesses. Mr. Schwartz explains his current position as Editorial Page Editor of the New York Daily News and the way the editorial board finds its stories, as well as sharing his favorite editorial subjects.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Richard Schwartz Newspaper Columnist
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am