This edition: Richard Schwartz, newspaper columnistTweet
Original tape date: March 15, 2005.
Mr. Schwartz talks about what it was like being Rudy Giuliani's senior policy advisor, working on welfare reform with Senator Moynihan, and the difficulty of reorganizing the Human Resources Administration. He also discusses the sale of the WNYC radio and television stations and other privatization of previously city owned businesses. Mr. Schwartz explains his current position as Editorial Page Editor of the New York Daily News and the way the editorial board finds its stories, as well as sharing his favorite editorial subjects.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Richard Schwartz Newspaper Columnist
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am