This edition: Gail Robinson, Mark Berkey-Gerard, editors, Gotham GazetteTweet
Original tape date: March 29, 2005.
The editors of Gotham Gazette talk about the history of the Gazette and the good government groups that helped to produce this forum for New Yorkers. Mr. Berkey-Gerard and Ms. Robinson discuss the internet as a medium and some of the stories that have appeared on the site recently about issues such as term limits, education, the mayor's West Side development plan, and the tourism industry.
Mark Berkey-Gerard Gotham Gazette
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Gail Robinson Gotham Gazette
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am