This edition: Gene Russianoff, Straphangers Campaign, (Pt. 1 of 2)Tweet
Original tape date: May 17, 2005.
In this first part of a conversation about the Straphangers Campaign, Mr. Russianoff explains how funds are allocated to the transit system and how these funds are used. He talks about the lack of support from the mayor and how the political gridlock in Albany and the city is impacting the Transit Authority's expansion projects.
Barry Mitchell Producer, CUNY TV
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Gene Russianoff Senior Staff Attorney, NYPIRG
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am