This edition: Gene Russianoff, Straphangers Campaign, (Pt. 1 of 2)Tweet
Original tape date: May 17, 2005.
In this first part of a conversation about the Straphangers Campaign, Mr. Russianoff explains how funds are allocated to the transit system and how these funds are used. He talks about the lack of support from the mayor and how the political gridlock in Albany and the city is impacting the Transit Authority's expansion projects.
Barry Mitchell Producer, CUNY TV
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Gene Russianoff Senior Staff Attorney, NYPIRG
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am