This edition: Gene Russianoff, Straphangers Campaign, (Pt. 2 of 2)Tweet
Original tape date: May 17, 2005.
In this second part of conversation with Gene Russianoff of the Straphanger's Campaign, Russianoff reviews the controversy over the Jets Stadium plans, the Second Avenue subway, and the Olympics. He prioritizes the major projects planned by the MTA, according to what is most important and useful for commuters, as well as what these will actually cost. He also talks about the West Street Tunnel project and the Straphanger's Campaign opposition.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Gene Russianoff Senior Staff Attorney, NYPIRG
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am