This edition: Thomas Suozzi, Nassau County ExecutiveTweet
Original tape date: June 14, 2005.
The Nassau County Executive discusses how he was able to turn around the county voted the “worst run county in the United States.” He talks about the lack of competition in the State Senate and Assembly and how it leads to a dysfunctional government. County Executive Suozzi explains how he plans to foster competition in the state government and enact reform, even though this makes him a political outcast.
Barry Mitchell Producer, CUNY TV
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Thomas Suozzi Nassau County Executive
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am