This edition: Tino Hernandez, New York City Housing AuthorityTweet
Original tape date: June 14, 2005.
Mr. Hernandez talks about how growing up poor on the Lower East Side has led him to his current position as Chairman of the NYC Housing Authority. He explains what the Housing Authority does and discusses how he has dealt with “austerity” funding while still providing public housing services. Mr. Hernandez also describes how New York City's three housing organizations work together to best serve the public.
Tino Hernandez Chairman, New York Housing Authority
Barry Mitchell Producer, CUNY TV
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am