This edition: Political Wiseguys, commentary on the Sept. 12 Mayoral PrimaryTweet
Original tape date: September 14, 2005.
Fran Reiter, former Deputy Mayor who ran Rudy Giuliani's mayoral campaign, and John LoCicero, Ed Koch's campaign manager, discuss the 9/12 democratic primary, as well as the upcoming election for Mayor of the City of New York. They touch on the sense of entitlement that is hurting candidate Freddy Ferrer's bid, Andrew Weiner's surprising surge in the polls, and how the demographics of the city will affect the November election. They also discuss the difficulty of unseating the moderate republican, Mayor Bloomberg.
John LoCicero Former Campaign Manager to Ed Koch
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Fran Reiter Former Deputy Mayor, New York City
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am