This edition: Katherine Oliver, Commissioner, New York Mayor's Office of Film, Theatre and BroadcastingTweet
Original tape date: September 27, 2005.
Commissioner Oliver talks about the success of the “Made in NY” program, which encourages filmmakers and television producers to film in New York City. The program provides tax breaks, support, and discounts to those who shoot the majority of their productions in the city.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Katherine Oliver Commissioner, Mayor’s Office of Film, Theater and Broadcasting, City of New York
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am