This edition: Katherine Oliver, Commissioner, New York Mayor's Office of Film, Theatre and BroadcastingTweet
Original tape date: September 27, 2005.
Commissioner Oliver talks about the success of the “Made in NY” program, which encourages filmmakers and television producers to film in New York City. The program provides tax breaks, support, and discounts to those who shoot the majority of their productions in the city.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Katherine Oliver Commissioner, Mayor’s Office of Film, Theater and Broadcasting, City of New York
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am