This edition: Ambassador Richard Murphy, (Pt. 2 of 2)Tweet
Original tape date: October 11, 2005.
In this second part of a special Middle East edition of “City Talk,” Ambassador Richard Murphy talks about the attitudes of the Iraqi people and the way they view the U.S. invasion and subsequent inability to restore peace. He talks about the election in Iran and the role that country will play in the future. He discusses the views of the Saudi Arabian government, and touches on the pressure being put upon the Syrian government by the U.S.
Richard W. Murphy Former U.S. Ambassador to Syria
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am