This edition: Dr. Lewis R. Goldfrank, Dir. of Emergency Medical Services, Bellevue Hospital Center, and author, "Emergency Doctor"Tweet
Original tape date: November 29, 2005.
Since the early days of TV medicine, the public continues to be interested in sickness and the magic hands of medical professionals. In this week’s episode of City Talk, host Doug Muzzio sits down with Dr. Lewis R. Goldfrank, the Director of Emergency Medical Services at Bellevue Hospital. They discuss Dr. Goldfrank’s prior experiences and his footprint in a variety of areas in the medical community.
Dr. Lewis R. Goldfrank, M.D. Director of Emergency Medicine, Bellevue Hospital and NYU Medical Center
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am