This edition: Dr. Lewis R. Goldfrank, Dir. of Emergency Medical Services, Bellevue Hospital Center, and author, "Emergency Doctor"Tweet
Original tape date: November 29, 2005.
Since the early days of TV medicine, the public continues to be interested in sickness and the magic hands of medical professionals. In this week’s episode of City Talk, host Doug Muzzio sits down with Dr. Lewis R. Goldfrank, the Director of Emergency Medical Services at Bellevue Hospital. They discuss Dr. Goldfrank’s prior experiences and his footprint in a variety of areas in the medical community.
Dr. Lewis R. Goldfrank, M.D. Director of Emergency Medicine, Bellevue Hospital and NYU Medical Center
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am