This edition: Ronnie EldridgeTweet
Original tape date: January 10, 2006.
Ronnie Eldridge is a living history of New York City politics for the last 40 years. She has been a leader in the movement to reform the Democratic Party, the peace movement, and the women's movement. Throughout all of this, she has always spoken truth to power. Ronnie begins her history in the early 1950's and chronicles her career in public service and how she came to declare to Doug Muzzio, “I wish I could decide what I want to do with my life,” since she is only 75 years young.
Ronnie M. Eldridge Host, Eldridge & Co.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am