This edition: Dennis DugganTweet
Original tape date: January 17, 2006.
Donald Mannis is described, before his bloody and violent suicide, as the 'King of Queens' by Doug Muzzio as he discusses the scandal that plagued the last term of Ed Koch with columnist Dennis Duggan. What went terribly wrong? Dennis Duggan, as City Hall Bureau Chief for Newsday, and defacto witness of this political tragedy, and has a simple answer to the very old, quite common, yet complicated story of our political times.
Dennis Duggan Columnist, Newsday
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am